Develop advanced scuba diving skills in order to improve your scuba diving experiences. Our Experienced Certified Instructors will give you the training and the confidence to look after yourself and others as necessary.
- We know your time is valuable, so you can study the theory at your hotel but we prefer you to do the theory by the pool – then take you into the pool to complete your theory and do the practical in one session. For the next two days you’re on our boat having fun in the water.
- Learn in small dive groups – maximum 4 divers per group – ensuring that your course is relaxed and fun.
- One-to-one classes are also available at no extra cost.
- Multi-lingual, friendly and professional PADI instructors, as well as tuition and training materials available in many languages.
- Return hotel transfers to the training pool & boat are included free from a large part of Phuket.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinking water, soft drinks, toast, jam, ham, eggs, potato salad, fruits and a hot lunch are served every day on the boat.
- All equipment is supplied for beginner scuba diving course, whilst hire of scuba equipment is available on providing proof of valid diver certification.
Building on the foundation of your previous PADI courses, the goal of the Rescue Diver Course is to develop your diving knowledge and skills, to learn the same basic skills as medical personnel practice, and to increase your confidence, enhance your scuba diving experience and prevent potential problems before they occur. You will have the training and confidence to manage a situation and be safe in the knowledge that you can handle it, as well as administering first aid as necessary. The PADI Rescue Diver Course is a great way to really boost your confidence in the water, as well as being a stepping stone towards the PADI Go Pro courses and an exciting career as a PADI professional.
- Airport transfers
- Similan Queen T Shirt
- Use of all dive equipment
- Hotel transfers.
- Includes use of all dive equipment
- Airport & Hotel transfers.
- Airport Transfers
- Similan Queen Polo shirt
- Use of all dive equipment
- Unlimited dives during the course until Your departure
- Hotel transfers
- Excludes PADI Dive Master crewpack and PADI registration.
The 2nd & 3rd days are onboard the Similan Queen dive boat, taking you out to Racha Yai Island where you have 2x dives per day.
The itinerary consists of you being picked up between 06.30 to 08.00 depending on where your staying and then taken to the Similan Queen dive boat
08.45 we depart from Chalong Bay
09.00 a safety & general briefing is carried out by our Licenced Tour Leader, after which a hot or cold breakfast is served.
10.20 we arrive at Racha Yai island for your 1st dive of 50 minutes
11.30 – 13.00 a hot lunch is served with tea, coffee and water and fruits with soft drinks available to buy.
13.00 is when you have your 2nd dive of the day, also for 50 minutes
14.00 we start heading back to Chalong Bay, with beers available to purchase at this time.
15.20 we arrive back at Chalong Bay & then your return trip back to your hotel.