If you’ve completed your Open Water Scuba PADI Certification and learned the core scuba diving skills, then you’re ready for the PADI Advanced Open Water Course! The Advanced Open Water Course will build on the basics you’ve acquired.
- We know your time is valuable, so you can study the theory at your hotel but we prefer you the theory by the pool – then take you into the pool to complete your theory and do the practical in one session. For the next two days you’re on our boat having fun in the water.
- Learn in small dive groups – maximum 4 divers per group – ensuring that your course is relaxed and fun.
- One-to-one classes are also available at no extra cost.
- Multi-lingual, friendly and professional PADI instructors, as well as tuition and training materials available in many languages.
- Return hotel transfers to the training pool & boat are included free from a large part of Phuket.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinking water, soft drinks, toast, jam, ham, eggs, potato salad, fruits and a hot lunch are served every day on the boat.
- All equipment is supplied for beginner scuba diving course, whilst hire of scuba equipment is available on providing proof of valid diver certification.
Have you just completed a beginner dive course and can’t wait to dive again?
Why not do it in Phuket, Thailand while on holiday ? Sign up for intermediate dive course or choose a dive course plus hotel package for a relaxing and fun stay, at very affordable prices.The PADI Open Water Diver Course is the entry level course and is your gateway to a new underwater world – giving you all the basic skills and principles you’ll need to become a PADI Certified Open Water Diver.
The 2nd & 3rd days are onboard the Similan Queen dive boat, taking you out to Racha Yai Island where you have 2x dives per day.
The itinerary consists of you being picked up between 06.30 to 08.00 depending on where your staying and then taken to the Similan Queen dive boat
08.45 we depart from Chalong Bay
09.00 a safety & general briefing is carried out by our Licenced Tour Leader, after which a hot or cold breakfast is served.
10.20 we arrive at Racha Yai island for your 1st dive of 50 minutes
11.30 – 13.00 a hot lunch is served with tea, coffee and water and fruits with soft drinks available to buy.
13.00 is when you have your 2nd dive of the day, also for 50 minutes
14.00 we start heading back to Chalong Bay, with beers available to purchase at this time.
15.20 we arrive back at Chalong Bay & then your return trip back to your hotel.